Thursday 16 December 2010

Sexy, tempting and cute... love it!

No more sad feelings about forbidden "Karlson on the Roof"! Christmas is close - my very loved holiday and also a high season for gifts (both ways - I love to make presents!)


Here are some ideas, as I'm often asked about what I like and enjoy... Chocolate or champagne, something sexy or tempting, cute or just a nice book... The girls best friend might be also a gift card...

in Copenhagen:

Illum

Illums Bolighus

Casanova Furniture

Louis Vuitton
Ostergade 18, Copenhagen
opend 7 days a week
Ni'mat spa

Star Tour




and in the world:

Harrods Gift Card

MacBook 15' (English version)

MacBook Pro 13' (English version)


Amazon


Agent Provocateur gift voucher


 
I would like to add that gifts are never expected, however they are
always appreciated and never forgotten!
curtsey

No comments:

Post a Comment